1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List ten (10) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag twelve people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. These eleven persons would have to tag 13 people.
5. You could also tag back, if desperate !
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
I'm going to say Miss-Britt tagged me. www.miss-britt.com
And like her I don't like rules. I will tag anyone who reads this. So ummm you've been tagged.
1. I love most people. I don't like the general public though. I used to fantasize about selecting the people in my town and abolishing others. I didn't want them to die or to not be contacted by those who love them, just away from me.
2. My family is my top priority. This is often a downfall to my class room attendance etc. However, I balance it out fairly well for my standards. *by family I mean mostly Matt and Atlas the Wonderdog, and those friends that are closer to me that I ever imagined.*
3. If I could eat anything right now, I would have some cream based clam chowder from the little cafe we ate at in Seaside, Oregon. We think the name of the place is Norma's.
4. The only time I don't get an upset stomach from eating out is when I'm traveling. Thank God.
5. I usually have the same 5 or 6 songs in my head for an entire month. Right now they are the Old Navy song (here take my sweater, cause I love the way you call me baby), The Tango Maureen(rent), Take me or Leave me(rent), What would you say(DMB), and I forget the others because I'm now singing the Tango Maureen.
6. I love to pack. I hate to carry my luggage/boxes etc. I'd say that's a fairly feminine trait wouldn't you?
7. I woke up today to the puppy licking my crotch. I really feel gross about that but I can't stop laughing. He also has an obsession with my undies. If I give him half a minute alone near the laundry he's got a dirty pair in his mouth proudly dragging them around but thankfully not chewing them. When he follows me into the bathroom, I have to fight him to keep him away from the undies I'm wearing. It's like he thinks there is steak in there or kitten fetusses ready for his consumption. Again, I'm a bit bothered by this. I'm sure to some readers, this is a dream in which they would be willing to cover their nether regions in peanut butter for, yet, it's not quite my idea of foreplay.
8. I want to be held and cottled when I'm sick. I want to be told I'm pretty and funny and basically bathed in compliments.
9. I really like words that end in an e that have the sound like bathe or breathe. I find a little chunk of happiness in typing them and get a little excited when I know one of those words are coming up.
10. I think I misinstalled my in sink water filter, the water still tastes dirty.